- 1 Handful (about 18 grams) Cilantro leaves and upper tender stems
- 1 Handful (about 12 grams) Mint leaves
- 1 unpeeled Granny Smith Apple
- 2 Kiwi
- Juice of 1 lime (about 1-2 oz)
- 1 tsp (2 grams) Rishi Teahouse Matcha
- 200 mL Water
- Add all ingredients to high speed blender and blend for 30-45 seconds.
Similar Articles To Explore
Matcha Rose Latte
Matcha, white tea rose, and milk combine in this creamy, cozy beverage that’s perfect hot or cold.
What is Tea? – Origins and Categorization of Camellia Sinensis
The modern tea world recognizes six categories of tea: green, yellow, white, oolong, black, and dark (Pu'er). The main attribute by which a tea is put into one ...