- 1 Tbsp Rishi Tea & Botanicals Peach Blossom tea
- 6 oz of 185°F filtered water
- 2 g Rishi Tea & Botanicals Everyday Matcha
- 6 oz Lemonade
- Add water to tea and steep for 5 minutes.
- Immediately add 2-3 oz to Matcha and whisk.
- Add lemonade and ice to glass, and top with matcha shot.
- 2 oz Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 oz Simple syrup
- 10 oz Filtered water
- Mix ingredients together and refrigerate.
Similar Articles To Explore
What is Tea? – Origins and Categorization of Camellia Sinensis
The modern tea world recognizes six categories of tea: green, yellow, white, oolong, black, and dark (Pu'er). The main attribute by which a tea is put into one ...
Cha Qi & Tea Drunk
Qi in the Chinese language represents the lifeforce energy or the breath of life. Cha Qi is an elusive term with a slightly intangible definition. The literal translation is “tea energy”.