- 4 oz brewed Rishi Blue Jasmine green tea blend
- 1 slice orange, 1 /2 -inch thick
- 1 drop rosewater
- 4 oz tonic water (Fever Tree brand)
- Add brewed tea to a 16-ounce glass filled 50% with ice.
- Place orange slice atop ice; press gently along rind to create a watertight seal.
- Insert straw through center of orange.
- Add rosewater and top with tonic water.
Blue Jasmine Green Tea Blend Ingredients
- 6 grams tea
- 27 ounces filtered water @ 190°F
Blue Jasmine Green Tea Blend Preparation
- Brew for 4 minutes. Decant fully. Allow to cool before drink assembly.
Similar Articles To Explore
What is Tea? – Origins and Categorization of Camellia Sinensis
The modern tea world recognizes six categories of tea: green, yellow, white, oolong, black, and dark (Pu'er). The main attribute by which a tea is put into one ...
Cha Qi & Tea Drunk
Qi in the Chinese language represents the lifeforce energy or the breath of life. Cha Qi is an elusive term with a slightly intangible definition. The literal translation is “tea energy”.